Back, start, and search key
The back, start, and search keys help you navigate your phone.
• To switch between open apps, press and hold , swipe left or right, and tap the app you want.
• To go back to the previous screen you were in, press . Your phone remembers all the apps and
websites you've visited since the last time your screen was locked.
• To go to the start screen, press . The app you were in remains open in the background.
• To control your phone with your voice, press and hold , and say a voice command.
This feature is not available in all languages. For more info on feature and service availability, see
the How-to section at www.windowsphone.com.
• To search the web, press .